This programme is about exploring the aspects of risk management in the digital world. It equips the students with knowledge and skills predicting, identifying and managing risk in a digital world. It equips students with investigative skills and knowledge on how to predict risk, identify risk and manage it using a computer or using the knowledge of ICT.
The objectives of this programme are to:
- Introduce the students to the concepts and principles of risk and risk management in the digital era.
- Equip students with the knowledge and skills needed to carry out risk management.
- Produce graduates who can integrate theory and practice to work efficiently and effectively in organizations.
- Explore ways of prediction, identification and risk management.
- Train the students for lifelong learning in risk management and other related fields.
The institute has two intakes;
January Intake – 6th January 2020 (Application Deadline – 16th December 2019)
August Intake – 12th August 2020 (Application Deadline – End of July 2020)
Students entry through A’ level must have at least one principal pass and two subsidiary passes at Advanced level of education
A certificate from a recognized institution of higher learning with credit and three passes at an ordinary level on one sitting or its equivalent.
Foundation or Bridging course approved by NCHE
Category of Application
Advanced Level Certificate Entrant (Direct Entrant)
This is for a student who finished A’ level and got a certificate.
Degree Holder Entrant
This applies to a student with a bachelors degree in a course relevant to a diploma they want to take on
Diploma Holder Entrant:
This applies to a student who did and passed on a diploma level
Credit Transfer Entrant
This applies to a student who would want their credits from a previously studied course unit to be considered in the diploma they want to apply for